USA: Free Shipping Over $90 | CAN: Free Shipping Over $150 | International: Free Shipping Over $200
PREVENT ACID REFLUX + HEARTBURN
- HCL Breakthrough is an all-natural source of betaine hydrochloric acid that increases stomach acid and hydrochloric acid to support digestion and detoxifcation. It also contains 5 different types of enzymes.
- HCL Breakthrough is 100% plant based and non-irritating. Most other HCL products contain an enzyme called pepsin, which is derived from animal intestines. Many people are sensitive to pepsin and have reactions. HCL Breakthrough does not contain pepsin.
- Often, mineral defciency limits our ability to digest food. HCL Breakthrough contains a proprietary, full-spectrum mineral complex to help replenish those depleted by modern living and environmental stressors..
- A great number of digestive products contain or are derived from animals; however, those pose considerable risk to the body. Animal-derived products can be more easily tainted, irritating and downright toxic to many individuals.
$29.00 — or
$29.00 / month
HCL Breakthrough Nutritional Facts
- May help increase stomach acid
- Supports digestion and detoxifcation
- It’s 100% vegetarian, derived from beets and contains no animal byproducts
- HCL Breakthrough does NOT contain pepsin, like nearly all HCL products out there
- Contains 5 different types of enzymes to digest proteins, fat and carbohydrates
- Helps to fght heartburn and acid refux, parasites, and any bacterial overgrowth happening inside your gut.
Take 1 capsules with each meal, or within 30 minutes of eating a meal. Store in a cool / dry location.
Made in the USA
HCL Breakthrough FAQ’s:
The issue with Pepsin is that some people are sensitive to it and have reactions.
As we age, our ability to produce stomach acid declines. Using HCL Breakthrough will not only increase your stomach acid, but it also supports the digestion process and helps with detoxification in the body. Our HCL does have some enzymes in it, but its main focus is to provide stomach acid which is vital to our overall health.
There’s a doctor that developed a simple test for checking out if your HCL is low. Here’s a quick self-testing for low HCl/ hypochlorhydria:
You can determine if you need HClL by a simple home test, called the bicarb test.
Mix 1/4 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda (baking soda) in water (about 6 ounces) and drink on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning, before eating or drinking. If you have sufficient levels of stomach acid, the bicarbonate will be converted into carbon dioxide gas, which should cause belching within less than 5 minutes. If you have not belched within 5 minutes, stop timing.
If you have enough stomach acid, belching should occur within 2 - 3 minutes. Early and repeated belches might be due to excessive stomach acid, but they also could be due to swallowing air when drinking the solution (this sort of belching tends to be smaller belches). If 'normal' belching doesn't occur until after 3 minutes, stomach acid is low.
Low stomach acid → no belching
Sufficient stomach acid → belching
You’ll begin feeling immediate relief from heartburn, acid reflux, and any bacterial overgrowth happening inside your gut.
No, children can’t take this product because there is no need for them to do so. Their HCL levels are fine.
No, you can’t empty the contents of this product into a beverage because of the acid.
Take 1 to 2 capsules
30 mins after your meal.
In a cool dry place.
HCL Breakthrough Related Links
Biohackers, Doctors, Scientists, Health And Fitness Leaders Who Love BiOptimizers
YOUR ORDER IS PROTECTED BY OUR 1 YEAR (365 DAY)
FULL MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
If you're not happy with MassZymes for any reason anytime between today and 365 days from now, we'll refund you the full amount you paid for shipping. No questions asked. Our customer happiness team will take complete care of you.